Whether you’re a homeowner committed to reducing your carbon footprint, or you’re a business owner concerned with your ever-increasing electric bill, solar power might the right approach for achieving your goals. As an environmentally responsible and financially viable source of renewable energy, solar power can serve your energy needs.
With rising utility costs and a changing society toward environmental consciousness, more and more people are making the switch to solar power. Solar power is the fastest growing energy source in the United States and has many advantages for both home and business owners. Below are just a few of the fundamental reasons why the solar industry is growing more rapidly than ever before.
- Reduce Your Electricity Bill – By installing a solar photovoltaic or hot water system, you can significantly reduce or eliminate the amount you pay your utility company each month.
- Invest in Your Home – Installing a solar system on your home can not only reduce your monthly electric bills, but also increase the property value of your home by as much as 100% of its purchase price.
- Rebates, Incentives, and Tax Credits – Local, State, and Federal Institutions provide rebates and incentives for going solar. But don’t wait, the 30% Federal Tax Credit will expire at the end of 2016, so the time to go solar is now!
- Solar Power is Versatile – Home and business owners can purchase, or in many states, lease their roof out and pay lower fixed energy costs with little to no money down.
- Be Ahead of the Curve – Unlike purchasing electricity from your local utility company, solar power has fixed energy costs. By being ahead of the curve you can avoid inflating energy costs
- Go Green! – Solar Energy can help you become environmentally responsible by eliminating or reducing your carbon footprint.
If you’re not sure if solar power is right for your home or business, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you own your home?
- Does your roof have clear access to the sunlight?
- Does the slope of your roof face north or south?
- Do you have a flat roof?
- Are you happy paying for inflating electric costs?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then solar power may be right for you. Take the next step and contact us today – submit a contact form or call us directly at 1-800-SOLAR-USA today!